Your 4 week step-by-step plan
to go from broke to booked out!
Building a 7-figure service-based business doesn’t happen with ‘hope’ marketing (aka trying ALL the things and praying something will stick)...
it’s done with a solid strategy!
And there is one non-negotiable...REFERRALS!
“You need to give things away for FREE before you can expect people to pay you. If you want people to get to know you, you have to offer free content or free mini-services to build the know, like, and trust factor.
“Start paying for ads. More eyeballs on your services, more money!”
“Focus your energy on growing your following. You can’t sell without a following.”
But then what happens is this:
You give away things for free, but you burnout before you land consistent paying clients.
You pay for ads, but didn’t spend time defining your niche so you got a whole lot of eyeballs all right...but not the RIGHT ones (and you kiss a whole lot of money good-bye).
You focus on growing your following, and in the meantime you still aren’t making money (anyone looking for part-time staff?).
If you listen to these people and their googleable tips for landing more clients — it’s going to keep you bummed!
It’s no wonder our clients are raving about my unique approach to attracting more clients!!
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in business for 5 years or you career-pivoted yesterday — every one of these is possible for you now.
… but you need a strategic client attraction system and a no-fluff game plan to do it.
I know because I’ve been in your shoes. I started as a solopreneur and have built a multi-7 figure business and now I help others do the same. Let’s do this!
Week 1 I had 1 client and a full-time benefited job.
8 months in, I moved from full-time to part-time at my other job because there weren’t enough hours in the day to serve all of the clients that were coming my way.
15 months in, I quit my other job and had more clients than I knew what to do with.
17 months in, I began hiring others to do what I did so I didn’t have to turn any more clients away.
Fast forward to year 10, and I’ve got dozens of incredible employees. We serve hundreds of clients a week, have 100+ prospective clients each month, and are a multi-million-dollar business.
And now I’m sharing my client attraction strategy with you!
We’ll do this together!! So that you’ll walk away….
✅ Knowing your narrow niche so that you can position yourself as an industry leader and authority your audience seeks out.
✅ Clearly understanding your ideal client's pain points and clearly communicating the transformation you provide in a way that creates demand and urgency for the service you are selling.
✅ With a compelling marketing statement that enables you to start attracting the RIGHT people and grow faster than ever before.
✅ Identifying how to connect with the best referral sources so that you can leverage these relationships to 10x your client growth and scale your business.
✅ Cultivating a warm, ready-to-buy audience through your referral relationship system—because we all know that warm audiences are much more likely to purchase than a cold audience.
DEFINING YOUR NARROW NICHE
- Simple steps for defining your niche (even if you’ve been stuck in the narrowing of your niche for months, maybe even years)
- Reflecting on who you love to serve and why so that you can align with your dream clients
COMMUNICATING THE VALUE OF WHAT YOU DO
- Creating a clear, compelling marketing statement so that your audience knows exactly who you help and how
- Determining your ideal client’s pain points so that you can speak to exactly what they need
- Diving deep into understanding how you help your clients
FINDING YOUR CLIENTS
- Identifying the best referral sources for your business
- Learning how to market in a way your audience will remember you
- Creating a systematic marketing plan to allow you to grow and scale
- Start connecting with your audience in an authentic way
- Learning to sell without the sleaze
- Connecting on a deeper level with referral sources so they’re regularly sending referrals your way